Big Green Coach is the official Tomorrowland
Travel Partner for the UK in 2017.
From humble beginnings way back in 2005, Tomorrowland is now firmly on the festival map as one of the biggest events on the planet.
In 2017, Tomorrowland returns over 2 weekends.
Weekend One: July 21, 22, 23
Weekend Two: July 28, 29, 30
All our coaches depart the UK on Wednesday 19th July (PM);or Thursday 20th July (AM) for Weekend One and Wednesday 26th July (PM);or Thursday 27th July (AM) for Weekend Two. You will get you to the fields of Tomorrowland in Boom, Belgium in time for the opening of DreamVille on Thursday 20th/27th July with plenty of time to get your tent set up, meet your neighbours and grab a drink before heading to your very own Tomorrowland warmup - The Gathering!
Once the festival is over we depart Belgium on Monday 24th/31st July (AM) and head back to the UK. Festival Full Madness Pass + DreamVille Magnificent Greens Camping cost around £345 but you still need to get to Tomorrowland (plus they will sell out in seconds). Buy an official ticket + travel package from the UK's largest music travel company, Big Green Coach - Official ticket + travel partner to Tomorrowland.
Your official Tomorrowland travel package includes:
1. Tomorrowland Festival Full Madness Pass.
2. DreamVille Magnificent Greens Camping.
3. Amazing and unique Tomorrowland Treasure Case containing your Tomorrowland bracelet.
4. Access to "The Gathering" pre-party.
5. Executive return coach with other Tomorrowland festival goers.
6. The coach travels via the ferry so you have time to get warm food and drinks.
7. Staff rep on the coaches to assist you and to help make your experience amazing.
8. Complimentary festival survival pack - unique to Big Green Coach/Planet Festival.
9. Complimentary champagne on arrival at Tomorrowland.
All this for the amazing price of: £595 + Secure Postage.
Check out these two amazing alternatives: Electric Daisy Carnival. OR Creamfields.
|Stop Location||Outward Departure Time||Return Departure Time||Fare|