z Glastonbury with Big Green Coach
When: 22-27 June 2011
Tickets On Sale: NOW
ALL COACH SEATS SOLD OUT!
The quickest and cheapest coach service from London! £41 return and only 2 1/2 hours journey time - no sitting in Central London traffic for hours - what better way to start and finish your Glastonbury experience! We drop you only a few hundred yards from the Gate at our dedicated coach station with toilets and refreshments available.
Some great reasons to go by Big Green Coach if you live in (or near) London
1. We have secured exclusive access to a coach station close to two of the main festival entrances.
2. Our fares are the lowest cost coach fares from London.
3. Our coaches do not pick ups on route to slow the journey down - we are the quickest, best value coach service around
4. Coach travel is the most environmentally friendly way of getting to Glastonbury
5. Big Green Coach have partnered with Trees for Cities and will plant a tree in each of our departing cities for every coach full of festival goers
6. Our services are the quickest coach services from London. We can do this as our services depart from Hatton Cross in West London so you can shoot over on the tube to meet our services. NO SITTING IN TRAFFIC GETTING OUT OF CENTRAL LONDON. This could save you about an hour!