Big Green Coach is the Official Tomorrowland
Travel Partner for the UK in 2019.
Buy your Full Madness Pass with DreamVille Magnificent Greens Camping + Coach Travel package with the official UK coach partner, Big Green Coach.
On sale Sunday 3rd February at 4pm.
Our servers are braced for another busy day.
From humble beginnings way back in 2005, Tomorrowland is now firmly on the festival map as one of the biggest events on the planet.
In 2019, Tomorrowland returns over 2 weekends.
Weekend One: July 19, 20, 21
Weekend Two: July 26, 27, 28
All our coaches depart the UK on Wednesday 17th July (PM) or Thursday 18th July (AM)
for Weekend One. We take you via the ferry direct to the festival gates! You will get you to the fields of Tomorrowland in Boom, Belgium in time
for the opening of DreamVille on Thursday 18th July with plenty of time
to get your tent set up, meet your neighbours and grab a drink before
heading to your very own Tomorrowland warmup - The Gathering!
We depart for home on Monday 22nd July at 10am.Weekend 2:
All our coaches depart the UK on Wednesday 24th July (PM) or Thursday 25th July (AM) for Weekend Two. We take you via the ferry direct to the festival gates! You will get you to the fields of Tomorrowland in Boom, Belgium in time for the opening of DreamVille on Thursday 25th July with plenty of time to get your tent set up, meet your neighbours and grab a drink before heading to your very own Tomorrowland warmup - The Gathering!
We depart for home on Monday 29th July at 10am.Buy an official ticket + travel package from the UK's largest music travel company, Big Green Coach - Official ticket + travel partner to Tomorrowland.
Coach departure points: Birmingham, Dover, London, Manchester
.Your official Tomorrowland travel package includes:
1. Tomorrowland Festival Full Madness Pass (403 Euro).
2. DreamVille Magnificent Greens Camping.
3. Amazing and unique Tomorrowland Treasure Case containing your Tomorrowland bracelet.
4. Access to "The Gathering" pre-party.
5. Executive return coach & ferry travel with other Tomorrowland festival goers.
6. The coach travels via the ferry so you have time to get warm food and drinks.
7. Big Green Coach representative on your coach to assist you and to help make your experience amazing.
8. Complimentary festival survival pack - unique to Big Green Coach.All this for just £625 + secure postage
Big Green Coach DO NOT offer a deposit scheme for the Tomorrowland package
The package DOES NOT include a pre-pitched tent, don't forget your camping gear!
Coach tickets are e-tickets which are sent to you around 7 days before travel. Festival tickets (the best we've ever seen!) come to the Big Green Office before we send them onto you securely.Before you travel we recommend you look at the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office -https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice